Well Woman Pap Clinic
We provide Pap appointments for women who do not have a family physician or who prefer a female physician, and for those who otherwise have difficulty accessing care. You do not require a referral.
We provide cervical cancer screening in the context of a “Well Woman” visit. You will be seen for a Pap smear (Papanicolau smear) only. A separate appointment should be booked with your family physician for a breast health consultation or prescription refills. The pap test will be completed according to current guidelines.
At your Well Women’s “Pap” appointment we may provide:
- Cervical cancer screening (Pap Tests);
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing (screening) and education;
- Contraceptive (birth control) advice and management;
- Height, Weight and Blood pressure screening.
- IUD Insertions* (Requires extra time, ask for availability)
To Book a Well Women’s Pap Appointment
Please call the Rocky PCN to book the appointment at (403) 845-3050. When you call to book an appointment, please have the following available:
Alberta Health Care number;
Full name & date of birth (as it appears on your AHC card);
Current address and telephone number.