Living with diabetes has its highs and lows. LET US HELP!
The program is free and it begins with meeting a diabetic educator to develop a plan that may include:
- One-on-one diabetic counselling with a certified pharmacist
- Administering insulin, titrating insulin doses, checking blood sugar
- Discuss medication management and appropriate therapies
- Small group sessions and workshops
- Intro to exercise with diabetes classes led by a degreed exercise specialist
- Annual foot examination with registered nurses
- Provide you with diabetic tools such as BG meters, log books and other diabetic supplies
To get started with Diabetes Wellness Program, simply call 403-845-3050.